On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) US Dollar to Ethereum at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of ETH. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Ethereum choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses ETH and SKL USD received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of US Dollar Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) to Ethereum in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion SKLUSD → ETH make 4 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change SKL USD to ETH in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy ETH and sell Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) USD
- Reverse exchange
- US Dollar
- United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.
- Skrill (ex. Moneybookers)
- Skrill allows you to send money to anyone, anywhere putting just the email address. Tie the account to your Bank account – and pay with the maximum convenience at any time and in any place using just Your email address and password!
Ethereum is a platform to create decentralized online services on the basis of the blockchain (decentralized applications), operating on the basis of smart contracts. Technology Ethereum enables the registration of any transactions with any assets based on a distributed base-type contracts in the blockchain without resorting to traditional legal procedures. This is competitive compared to the existing system of registration of transactions. According to the Economist, the technology of "smart contracts" marks a new era in financial technology