On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Perfect Money e-Voucher US Dollar to Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of RFB RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses RFB RUB and PMV USD received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of US Dollar Perfect Money e-Voucher to Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion PMVUSD → RFBRUB make 2 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change PMV USD to RFB RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Raiffeisen Bank RUB and sell Perfect Money e-Voucher USD
- Reverse exchange
- US Dollar
- United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.
- Perfect Money e-Voucher
- E-Voucher allows you to: transfer money to any recipient worldwide (the recipient will receive the number of the e-Voucher and the activation code via SMS, even if they have no PM account). To pay online for goods and services securely and confidentially. Easy to exchange the e-Voucher to any other electronic currency or cash from the exchange services.
- Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble
Russia — Raiffeisen Bank rabotaet since 1996 and provides a full range of services to private and corporate customers, residents and nonresidents, in rubles and foreign currency. JSC "Raiffeisenbank" is a subsidiary Bank of Raiffeisen Bank international AG. Ukraine — PJSC "Raiffeisen Bank Aval" has been operating since 1992. Since October 2005, the Bank became part of Bank holding group Raiffeisen Bank international AG. , RBI group owns 68,28% of the Ukrainian Bank, the European Bank for reconstruction and development — 30% of the shares. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.