On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Perfect Money e-Voucher US Dollar to Gazprombank Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of GPB RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses GPB RUB and PMV USD received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of US Dollar Perfect Money e-Voucher to Gazprombank Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion PMVUSD → GPBRUB make 2 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change PMV USD to GPB RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Gazprombank RUB and sell Perfect Money e-Voucher USD
- Reverse exchange
- US Dollar
- United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.
- Perfect Money e-Voucher
- E-Voucher allows you to: transfer money to any recipient worldwide (the recipient will receive the number of the e-Voucher and the activation code via SMS, even if they have no PM account). To pay online for goods and services securely and confidentially. Easy to exchange the e-Voucher to any other electronic currency or cash from the exchange services.
- Gazprombank Russian Ruble
"Gazprombank" is one of the largest universal financial institutions of Russia offering a wide range of banking, financial, investment products and services to corporate and private clients, financial institutions, institutional and private investors. The Bank is among three largest Russian banks in all major indicators and ranks third in the list of banks in Central and Eastern Europe's equity capital. The Bank serves the key sectors of the Russian economy – gas, oil, nuclear, chemical and petrochemical, ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy, power engineering, machine building and Metalworking, transport, construction, communications, agribusiness, trade and other industries. The retail business is also a strategically important direction of the Bank and its sustainable growth. Private clients are offered a full range of services: credit programs, deposits, settlement operations, electronic Bank cards, etc. Gazprombank takes strong positions on domestic and international financial markets, being one of the Russian leaders in organizing and underwriting of corporate bond issues, asset management, private banking, corporate financing and other areas of investment banking. Among the clients of Gazprombank – more than 5 million individuals and 45 thousand legal entities. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.