On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Payeer US Dollar to Sberbank Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of SBER KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses SBER KZT and PR USD received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of US Dollar Payeer to Sberbank Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion PRUSD → SBERKZT make 4 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change PR USD to SBER KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Sberbank KZT and sell Payeer USD
- Reverse exchange
- US Dollar
- United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.
- Make payments around the world. PAYEER supports more than 200 countries. International electronic transfers. Dozens of international payment methods. Free Bank card PAYEER.
- Sberbank Kazakhstani tenge
Sberbank today is the circulatory system of the Russian economy, a third of its banking system. The share of the leader of the Russian banking sector in terms of total assets accounted for 28.7% of total Bank assets. Sberbank is the largest Bank in Russia. The widest network of ATMs, convenient online Bank and mobile app allow you to conduct financial transactions instantly. Over the past 15 years, the Bank has certainly changed with its undisputed leader of G. O. Gref. It affected how you work with clients and the IT component. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".