On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Capitalist US Dollar to Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of RFB RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses RFB RUB and CPTS USD received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of US Dollar Capitalist to Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion CPTSUSD → RFBRUB make 7 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change CPTS USD to RFB RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Raiffeisen Bank RUB and sell Capitalist USD
- Reverse exchange
- US Dollar
- United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.
- Capitalist provides the following services: instant transfers within the system and depositing without Commission, receiving payments, depositing and withdrawal via WebMoney, EPESE, Paxum, OkPay, payment services from internal account: mobile operators, hosting providers, services for webmasters, and more.
- Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble
Russia — Raiffeisen Bank rabotaet since 1996 and provides a full range of services to private and corporate customers, residents and nonresidents, in rubles and foreign currency. JSC "Raiffeisenbank" is a subsidiary Bank of Raiffeisen Bank international AG. Ukraine — PJSC "Raiffeisen Bank Aval" has been operating since 1992. Since October 2005, the Bank became part of Bank holding group Raiffeisen Bank international AG. , RBI group owns 68,28% of the Ukrainian Bank, the European Bank for reconstruction and development — 30% of the shares. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
Exchange Rates Capitalist USD to Raiffeisen Bank RUB
Exchange Capitalist US Dollar to Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble