On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Advanced Cash US Dollar to Raiffeisen Bank Ukrainian Hryvnia at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of RFB UAH. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Ukrainian Hryvnia choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses RFB UAH and ADVC USD received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of US Dollar Advanced Cash to Raiffeisen Bank Ukrainian Hryvnia in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion ADVCUSD → RFBUAH make 4 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change ADVC USD to RFB UAH in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Raiffeisen Bank UAH and sell Advanced Cash USD
- Reverse exchange
- US Dollar
- United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.
- Advanced Cash
- AdvancedCash. Money + Internet = easy. Receive payments pay with partners, use virtual and plastic cards, transfer money to 200 countries of the world. All this and more in one system.
- Raiffeisen Bank Ukrainian Hryvnia
Russia — Raiffeisen Bank rabotaet since 1996 and provides a full range of services to private and corporate customers, residents and nonresidents, in rubles and foreign currency. JSC "Raiffeisenbank" is a subsidiary Bank of Raiffeisen Bank international AG. Ukraine — PJSC "Raiffeisen Bank Aval" has been operating since 1992. Since October 2005, the Bank became part of Bank holding group Raiffeisen Bank international AG. , RBI group owns 68,28% of the Ukrainian Bank, the European Bank for reconstruction and development — 30% of the shares. Ukrainian hryvnia — the national currency of Ukraine, named after the ancient hryvnia. The hryvnia is divided into 100 cents. Currency code ISO 4217 — UAH, digital — 980. Official sign — ₴.