On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Advanced Cash US Dollar to ForteBank Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of FRTB KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses FRTB KZT and ADVC USD received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of US Dollar Advanced Cash to ForteBank Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion ADVCUSD → FRTBKZT make 6 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change ADVC USD to FRTB KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy ForteBank KZT and sell Advanced Cash USD
- Reverse exchange
- US Dollar
- United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.
- Advanced Cash
- AdvancedCash. Money + Internet = easy. Receive payments pay with partners, use virtual and plastic cards, transfer money to 200 countries of the world. All this and more in one system.
- ForteBank Kazakhstani tenge
Joint stock company "Alliance Bank" is one of the leading banks in Kazakhstan and successfully operates in the market of banking services for more than 20 years. As of January 1, 2017, a holder of five and more percent shares from total amount of placed shares of JSC "ForteBank" is Bulat Utemuratov Zhamitovich owning 87,27% of the outstanding common shares, of which: 79,79% presented in the form of common shares and of 7.48% in the form of global Depositary receipts (GDRs), which underlying asset is common shares of the Bank. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".