On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Privat24 Ukrainian Hryvnia to Sberbank Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of SBER KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses SBER KZT and P24 UAH received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Ukrainian Hryvnia Privat24 to Sberbank Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion P24UAH → SBERKZT make 1 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change P24 UAH to SBER KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Sberbank KZT and sell Privat24 UAH
- Reverse exchange
- Ukrainian Hryvnia
- Ukrainian hryvnia — the national currency of Ukraine, named after the ancient hryvnia. The hryvnia is divided into 100 cents. Currency code ISO 4217 — UAH, digital — 980. Official sign — ₴.
- PrivatBank is the leader of banking market of Ukraine. According to a study by GFK Ukraine in the II quarter of 2017, the Bank's services were used by 52.3% of Ukrainians – individuals over the age of 16. Consider a major Bank and 43.6% of users of banking services to individuals, more than the next twenty-three banks put together. PrivatBank was one of the most innovative banks in the world. The mission of the Bank is to provide banking services with the best quality service at fair and transparent conditions for all residents and companies in the country. PrivatBank — the largest Bank of Ukraine. Is more than 25% of the entire financial system of the country. From the point of view of the user has a number of interesting features. For example, you can configure the reception of payments on its website as the individuals. The ability to accept transfers Western ipop and MoneyGram via the Internet Bank.
- Sberbank Kazakhstani tenge
Sberbank today is the circulatory system of the Russian economy, a third of its banking system. The share of the leader of the Russian banking sector in terms of total assets accounted for 28.7% of total Bank assets. Sberbank is the largest Bank in Russia. The widest network of ATMs, convenient online Bank and mobile app allow you to conduct financial transactions instantly. Over the past 15 years, the Bank has certainly changed with its undisputed leader of G. O. Gref. It affected how you work with clients and the IT component. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".
Exchange Rates Privat24 UAH to Sberbank KZT
Exchange Privat24 Ukrainian Hryvnia to Sberbank Kazakhstani tenge