On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Yandex Money Russian Ruble to Webmoney Belarusian ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of WM BYR. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Belarusian ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses WM BYR and YAM RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Yandex Money to Webmoney Belarusian ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion YAMRUB → WMB make 7 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change YAM RUB to WM BYR in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Webmoney BYR and sell Yandex Money RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Yandex Money
- Yandex Money — a service where you can pay and receive money. Pay for mobile, Internet and utility bills, send money to any legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in Russia. You can pay with a credit card or cash. Shops, services, charitable funds (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs) can receive payments on account, invoice your customers or to make payments.
- Webmoney Belarusian ruble
WebMoney Transfer — the system of instant online payments. Each user has his personal account, which is called the WMID. Inside the personal account can have several wallets, a special account, which is a record of "title units" denominated in different currencies Belarusian ruble is the official currency of the Republic of Belarus. The symbol BR. ISO code — BYN. In circulation are banknotes of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 and 500 rubles, and coins of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 50 cents, 1 and 2 of the ruble.