On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Yandex Money Russian Ruble to Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) US Dollar at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of SKL USD. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency US Dollar choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses SKL USD and YAM RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Yandex Money to Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) US Dollar in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion YAMRUB → SKLUSD make 5 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change YAM RUB to SKL USD in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) USD and sell Yandex Money RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Yandex Money
- Yandex Money — a service where you can pay and receive money. Pay for mobile, Internet and utility bills, send money to any legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in Russia. You can pay with a credit card or cash. Shops, services, charitable funds (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs) can receive payments on account, invoice your customers or to make payments.
- Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) US Dollar
Skrill allows you to send money to anyone, anywhere putting just the email address. Tie the account to your Bank account – and pay with the maximum convenience at any time and in any place using just Your email address and password! United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.