On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Yandex Money Russian Ruble to Raiffeisen Bank Ukrainian Hryvnia at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of RFB UAH. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Ukrainian Hryvnia choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses RFB UAH and YAM RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Yandex Money to Raiffeisen Bank Ukrainian Hryvnia in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion YAMRUB → RFBUAH make 11 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change YAM RUB to RFB UAH in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Raiffeisen Bank UAH and sell Yandex Money RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Yandex Money
- Yandex Money — a service where you can pay and receive money. Pay for mobile, Internet and utility bills, send money to any legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in Russia. You can pay with a credit card or cash. Shops, services, charitable funds (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs) can receive payments on account, invoice your customers or to make payments.
- Raiffeisen Bank Ukrainian Hryvnia
Russia — Raiffeisen Bank rabotaet since 1996 and provides a full range of services to private and corporate customers, residents and nonresidents, in rubles and foreign currency. JSC "Raiffeisenbank" is a subsidiary Bank of Raiffeisen Bank international AG. Ukraine — PJSC "Raiffeisen Bank Aval" has been operating since 1992. Since October 2005, the Bank became part of Bank holding group Raiffeisen Bank international AG. , RBI group owns 68,28% of the Ukrainian Bank, the European Bank for reconstruction and development — 30% of the shares. Ukrainian hryvnia — the national currency of Ukraine, named after the ancient hryvnia. The hryvnia is divided into 100 cents. Currency code ISO 4217 — UAH, digital — 980. Official sign — ₴.
Exchange Rates Yandex Money RUB to Raiffeisen Bank UAH
Exchange Yandex Money Russian Ruble to Raiffeisen Bank Ukrainian Hryvnia