On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Yandex Money Russian Ruble to Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of KKB KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses KKB KZT and YAM RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Yandex Money to Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion YAMRUB → KKBKZT make 9 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change YAM RUB to KKB KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) KZT and sell Yandex Money RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Yandex Money
- Yandex Money — a service where you can pay and receive money. Pay for mobile, Internet and utility bills, send money to any legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in Russia. You can pay with a credit card or cash. Shops, services, charitable funds (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs) can receive payments on account, invoice your customers or to make payments.
- Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge
Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) – one of the largest financial institutions in Central Asia and the largest private Bank in Kazakhstan by assets (4 752 billion tenge). History the Bank maintains since 1991, when there was a re-Medeu Bank, was founded in 1990. The main shareholder Kazkommertsbank and July 2017 is the national Bank of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".
Exchange Rates Yandex Money RUB to Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) KZT
Exchange Yandex Money Russian Ruble to Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge