On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Yandex Money Russian Ruble to JSC Halyk Bank Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of HLKB KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses HLKB KZT and YAM RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Yandex Money to JSC Halyk Bank Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion YAMRUB → HLKBKZT make 7 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change YAM RUB to HLKB KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy JSC Halyk Bank KZT and sell Yandex Money RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Yandex Money
- Yandex Money — a service where you can pay and receive money. Pay for mobile, Internet and utility bills, send money to any legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in Russia. You can pay with a credit card or cash. Shops, services, charitable funds (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs) can receive payments on account, invoice your customers or to make payments.
- JSC Halyk Bank Kazakhstani tenge
JSC "Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan" — the largest universal commercial Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan successfully working for the benefit of its clients for over 90 years, one of the most reliable and diversified financial structures in Kazakhstan. JSC "Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan" and its subsidiaries (together the Group "Halyk") today are active, dynamically developing financial group, a significant player in all major financial services markets in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The group has done much over the past years in the framework of the implementation of the Corporate strategy 2013-2015 - significantly strengthened financial position, the business has become more technological and convenient for customers, have created the basis for stable long-term growth. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".