On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Yandex Money Russian Ruble to ForteBank Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of FRTB KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses FRTB KZT and YAM RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Yandex Money to ForteBank Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion YAMRUB → FRTBKZT make 6 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change YAM RUB to FRTB KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy ForteBank KZT and sell Yandex Money RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Yandex Money
- Yandex Money — a service where you can pay and receive money. Pay for mobile, Internet and utility bills, send money to any legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in Russia. You can pay with a credit card or cash. Shops, services, charitable funds (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs) can receive payments on account, invoice your customers or to make payments.
- ForteBank Kazakhstani tenge
Joint stock company "Alliance Bank" is one of the leading banks in Kazakhstan and successfully operates in the market of banking services for more than 20 years. As of January 1, 2017, a holder of five and more percent shares from total amount of placed shares of JSC "ForteBank" is Bulat Utemuratov Zhamitovich owning 87,27% of the outstanding common shares, of which: 79,79% presented in the form of common shares and of 7.48% in the form of global Depositary receipts (GDRs), which underlying asset is common shares of the Bank. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".