On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Webmoney Russian Ruble to Visa/Mastercard US Dollar at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of CARD USD. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency US Dollar choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses CARD USD and WM RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Webmoney to Visa/Mastercard US Dollar in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion WMR → CARDUSD make 4 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change WM RUB to CARD USD in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Visa/Mastercard USD and sell Webmoney RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- WebMoney Transfer — the system of instant online payments. Each user has his personal account, which is called the WMID. Inside the personal account can have several wallets, a special account, which is a record of "title units" denominated in different currencies
- Visa/Mastercard US Dollar
Visa Inc. — American multinational company providing services of carrying out payment transactions. Is the basis of the same Association. MasterCard Incorporated or MasterCard Worldwide international payment system, of transnational financial Corporation, which unites 22 thousand financial institutions in 210 countries. United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.