On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Visa/Mastercard Russian Ruble to Perfect Money e-Voucher US Dollar at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of PMV USD. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency US Dollar choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses PMV USD and CARD RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Visa/Mastercard to Perfect Money e-Voucher US Dollar in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion CARDRUB → PMVUSD make 5 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change CARD RUB to PMV USD in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Perfect Money e-Voucher USD and sell Visa/Mastercard RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Visa Inc. — American multinational company providing services of carrying out payment transactions. Is the basis of the same Association. MasterCard Incorporated or MasterCard Worldwide international payment system, of transnational financial Corporation, which unites 22 thousand financial institutions in 210 countries.
- Perfect Money e-Voucher US Dollar
E-Voucher allows you to: transfer money to any recipient worldwide (the recipient will receive the number of the e-Voucher and the activation code via SMS, even if they have no PM account). To pay online for goods and services securely and confidentially. Easy to exchange the e-Voucher to any other electronic currency or cash from the exchange services. United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.