On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Sberbank Russian Ruble to Visa/Mastercard Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of CARD KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses CARD KZT and SBER RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Sberbank to Visa/Mastercard Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion SBERRUB → CARDKZT make 2 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change SBER RUB to CARD KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Visa/Mastercard KZT and sell Sberbank RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Sberbank today is the circulatory system of the Russian economy, a third of its banking system. The share of the leader of the Russian banking sector in terms of total assets accounted for 28.7% of total Bank assets. Sberbank is the largest Bank in Russia. The widest network of ATMs, convenient online Bank and mobile app allow you to conduct financial transactions instantly. Over the past 15 years, the Bank has certainly changed with its undisputed leader of G. O. Gref. It affected how you work with clients and the IT component.
- Visa/Mastercard Kazakhstani tenge
Visa Inc. — American multinational company providing services of carrying out payment transactions. Is the basis of the same Association. MasterCard Incorporated or MasterCard Worldwide international payment system, of transnational financial Corporation, which unites 22 thousand financial institutions in 210 countries. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".