On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Sberbank Russian Ruble to Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) US Dollar at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of SKL USD. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency US Dollar choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses SKL USD and SBER RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Sberbank to Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) US Dollar in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion SBERRUB → SKLUSD make 2 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change SBER RUB to SKL USD in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) USD and sell Sberbank RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Sberbank today is the circulatory system of the Russian economy, a third of its banking system. The share of the leader of the Russian banking sector in terms of total assets accounted for 28.7% of total Bank assets. Sberbank is the largest Bank in Russia. The widest network of ATMs, convenient online Bank and mobile app allow you to conduct financial transactions instantly. Over the past 15 years, the Bank has certainly changed with its undisputed leader of G. O. Gref. It affected how you work with clients and the IT component.
- Skrill (ex. Moneybookers) US Dollar
Skrill allows you to send money to anyone, anywhere putting just the email address. Tie the account to your Bank account – and pay with the maximum convenience at any time and in any place using just Your email address and password! United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.