On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Sberbank Russian Ruble to Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of KKB KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses KKB KZT and SBER RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Sberbank to Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion SBERRUB → KKBKZT make 2 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change SBER RUB to KKB KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) KZT and sell Sberbank RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Sberbank today is the circulatory system of the Russian economy, a third of its banking system. The share of the leader of the Russian banking sector in terms of total assets accounted for 28.7% of total Bank assets. Sberbank is the largest Bank in Russia. The widest network of ATMs, convenient online Bank and mobile app allow you to conduct financial transactions instantly. Over the past 15 years, the Bank has certainly changed with its undisputed leader of G. O. Gref. It affected how you work with clients and the IT component.
- Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge
Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) – one of the largest financial institutions in Central Asia and the largest private Bank in Kazakhstan by assets (4 752 billion tenge). History the Bank maintains since 1991, when there was a re-Medeu Bank, was founded in 1990. The main shareholder Kazkommertsbank and July 2017 is the national Bank of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".