On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Russian Standard Russian Ruble to Perfect Money e-Voucher US Dollar at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of PMV USD. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency US Dollar choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses PMV USD and RUSST RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Russian Standard to Perfect Money e-Voucher US Dollar in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion RUSSTRUB → PMVUSD make 6 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change RUSST RUB to PMV USD in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Perfect Money e-Voucher USD and sell Russian Standard RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Russian Standard
- JSC "Bank Russian Standard" established in 1999. The main shareholder is a holding company CJSC "Company "Russian Standard". Today the Bank is one of the largest national financial institutions of Federal significance.
- Perfect Money e-Voucher US Dollar
E-Voucher allows you to: transfer money to any recipient worldwide (the recipient will receive the number of the e-Voucher and the activation code via SMS, even if they have no PM account). To pay online for goods and services securely and confidentially. Easy to exchange the e-Voucher to any other electronic currency or cash from the exchange services. United States dollar is the currency of the United States, one of the major reserve currencies in the world. 1 dollar is divided into 100 cents. Character — $. Alphabetic currency code: USD. Right to issue money has the Federal Reserve System, performing in the U.S. Central Bank functions.