On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange QIWI Russian Ruble to Visa/Mastercard Ukrainian Hryvnia at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of CARD UAH. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Ukrainian Hryvnia choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses CARD UAH and QW RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble QIWI to Visa/Mastercard Ukrainian Hryvnia in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion QWRUB → CARDUAH make 19 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change QW RUB to CARD UAH in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Visa/Mastercard UAH and sell QIWI RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- QIWI wallet makes it easy to purchase online, transfer money to relatives and to pay any bills. It is possible to issue a Bank card of QIWI.
- Visa/Mastercard Ukrainian Hryvnia
Visa Inc. — American multinational company providing services of carrying out payment transactions. Is the basis of the same Association. MasterCard Incorporated or MasterCard Worldwide international payment system, of transnational financial Corporation, which unites 22 thousand financial institutions in 210 countries. Ukrainian hryvnia — the national currency of Ukraine, named after the ancient hryvnia. The hryvnia is divided into 100 cents. Currency code ISO 4217 — UAH, digital — 980. Official sign — ₴.
Exchange Rates QIWI RUB to Visa/Mastercard UAH
Exchange QIWI Russian Ruble to Visa/Mastercard Ukrainian Hryvnia