On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Alfa-Bank Russian Ruble to Privat24 Ukrainian Hryvnia at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of P24 UAH. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Ukrainian Hryvnia choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses P24 UAH and AC RUB received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Russian Ruble Alfa-Bank to Privat24 Ukrainian Hryvnia in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion ACRUB → P24UAH make 2 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change AC RUB to P24 UAH in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Privat24 UAH and sell Alfa-Bank RUB
- Reverse exchange
- Russian Ruble
- Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
- Russia — Alfa-Bank founded in 1990. Alfa-Bank is a universal Bank, carries out the main types of banking operations, servicing private and corporate clients, investment banking, trade Finance, etc. Alfa-Bank Ukraine is a large Ukrainian commercial Bank with international capital, which is a private investment holding company ABH Holdings S. A. (ABHH), with headquarters in Luxembourg. The holding company has investments in a number of banking groups in the CIS and Europe, in particular, operating companies ABHH are in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and the Netherlands.
- Privat24 Ukrainian Hryvnia
PrivatBank is the leader of banking market of Ukraine. According to a study by GFK Ukraine in the II quarter of 2017, the Bank's services were used by 52.3% of Ukrainians – individuals over the age of 16. Consider a major Bank and 43.6% of users of banking services to individuals, more than the next twenty-three banks put together. PrivatBank was one of the most innovative banks in the world. The mission of the Bank is to provide banking services with the best quality service at fair and transparent conditions for all residents and companies in the country. PrivatBank — the largest Bank of Ukraine. Is more than 25% of the entire financial system of the country. From the point of view of the user has a number of interesting features. For example, you can configure the reception of payments on its website as the individuals. The ability to accept transfers Western ipop and MoneyGram via the Internet Bank. Ukrainian hryvnia — the national currency of Ukraine, named after the ancient hryvnia. The hryvnia is divided into 100 cents. Currency code ISO 4217 — UAH, digital — 980. Official sign — ₴.