On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Sberbank Kazakhstani tenge to Yandex Money Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of YAM RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses YAM RUB and SBER KZT received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Kazakhstani tenge Sberbank to Yandex Money Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion SBERKZT → YAMRUB make 5 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change SBER KZT to YAM RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Yandex Money RUB and sell Sberbank KZT
- Reverse exchange
- Kazakhstani tenge
- Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".
- Sberbank today is the circulatory system of the Russian economy, a third of its banking system. The share of the leader of the Russian banking sector in terms of total assets accounted for 28.7% of total Bank assets. Sberbank is the largest Bank in Russia. The widest network of ATMs, convenient online Bank and mobile app allow you to conduct financial transactions instantly. Over the past 15 years, the Bank has certainly changed with its undisputed leader of G. O. Gref. It affected how you work with clients and the IT component.
- Yandex Money Russian Ruble
Yandex Money — a service where you can pay and receive money. Pay for mobile, Internet and utility bills, send money to any legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in Russia. You can pay with a credit card or cash. Shops, services, charitable funds (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs) can receive payments on account, invoice your customers or to make payments. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.