On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange ForteBank Kazakhstani tenge to Yandex Money Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of YAM RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses YAM RUB and FRTB KZT received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Kazakhstani tenge ForteBank to Yandex Money Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion FRTBKZT → YAMRUB make 3 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change FRTB KZT to YAM RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Yandex Money RUB and sell ForteBank KZT
- Reverse exchange
- Kazakhstani tenge
- Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".
- Joint stock company "Alliance Bank" is one of the leading banks in Kazakhstan and successfully operates in the market of banking services for more than 20 years. As of January 1, 2017, a holder of five and more percent shares from total amount of placed shares of JSC "ForteBank" is Bulat Utemuratov Zhamitovich owning 87,27% of the outstanding common shares, of which: 79,79% presented in the form of common shares and of 7.48% in the form of global Depositary receipts (GDRs), which underlying asset is common shares of the Bank.
- Yandex Money Russian Ruble
Yandex Money — a service where you can pay and receive money. Pay for mobile, Internet and utility bills, send money to any legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in Russia. You can pay with a credit card or cash. Shops, services, charitable funds (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs) can receive payments on account, invoice your customers or to make payments. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.