On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Perfect Money Euro to Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of RFB RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses RFB RUB and PM EUR received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Euro Perfect Money to Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion PMEUR → RFBRUB make 6 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change PM EUR to RFB RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Raiffeisen Bank RUB and sell Perfect Money EUR
- Reverse exchange
- Euro is the official currency of the countries of "Euro zone" (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Estonia). The Euro is the national currency in 9 countries, 7 of which are located in Europe. Currency sign — €, banking code currency: EUR.
- Perfect Money
- Perfect Money is a service that allows users to make instant payments and financial transactions on the Internet, opening unique opportunities to Internet users and owners of Internet business. The goal is to withdraw Perfect Money financial transactions in Internet to the ideal level! Perfect Money is an electronic payment system for cashless payments on the Internet, created in 2007. The system was created as a means of payment for instant and secure payments in the business environment and among private users. Used when transferring within the system 0.5% for verified accounts.
- Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble
Russia — Raiffeisen Bank rabotaet since 1996 and provides a full range of services to private and corporate customers, residents and nonresidents, in rubles and foreign currency. JSC "Raiffeisenbank" is a subsidiary Bank of Raiffeisen Bank international AG. Ukraine — PJSC "Raiffeisen Bank Aval" has been operating since 1992. Since October 2005, the Bank became part of Bank holding group Raiffeisen Bank international AG. , RBI group owns 68,28% of the Ukrainian Bank, the European Bank for reconstruction and development — 30% of the shares. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.