On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Perfect Money Euro to JSC Halyk Bank Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of HLKB KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses HLKB KZT and PM EUR received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Euro Perfect Money to JSC Halyk Bank Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion PMEUR → HLKBKZT make 4 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change PM EUR to HLKB KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy JSC Halyk Bank KZT and sell Perfect Money EUR
- Reverse exchange
- Euro is the official currency of the countries of "Euro zone" (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Estonia). The Euro is the national currency in 9 countries, 7 of which are located in Europe. Currency sign — €, banking code currency: EUR.
- Perfect Money
- Perfect Money is a service that allows users to make instant payments and financial transactions on the Internet, opening unique opportunities to Internet users and owners of Internet business. The goal is to withdraw Perfect Money financial transactions in Internet to the ideal level! Perfect Money is an electronic payment system for cashless payments on the Internet, created in 2007. The system was created as a means of payment for instant and secure payments in the business environment and among private users. Used when transferring within the system 0.5% for verified accounts.
- JSC Halyk Bank Kazakhstani tenge
JSC "Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan" — the largest universal commercial Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan successfully working for the benefit of its clients for over 90 years, one of the most reliable and diversified financial structures in Kazakhstan. JSC "Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan" and its subsidiaries (together the Group "Halyk") today are active, dynamically developing financial group, a significant player in all major financial services markets in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The group has done much over the past years in the framework of the implementation of the Corporate strategy 2013-2015 - significantly strengthened financial position, the business has become more technological and convenient for customers, have created the basis for stable long-term growth. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".