On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Perfect Money Euro to Gazprombank Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of GPB RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses GPB RUB and PM EUR received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Euro Perfect Money to Gazprombank Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion PMEUR → GPBRUB make 4 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change PM EUR to GPB RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Gazprombank RUB and sell Perfect Money EUR
- Reverse exchange
- Euro is the official currency of the countries of "Euro zone" (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Estonia). The Euro is the national currency in 9 countries, 7 of which are located in Europe. Currency sign — €, banking code currency: EUR.
- Perfect Money
- Perfect Money is a service that allows users to make instant payments and financial transactions on the Internet, opening unique opportunities to Internet users and owners of Internet business. The goal is to withdraw Perfect Money financial transactions in Internet to the ideal level! Perfect Money is an electronic payment system for cashless payments on the Internet, created in 2007. The system was created as a means of payment for instant and secure payments in the business environment and among private users. Used when transferring within the system 0.5% for verified accounts.
- Gazprombank Russian Ruble
"Gazprombank" is one of the largest universal financial institutions of Russia offering a wide range of banking, financial, investment products and services to corporate and private clients, financial institutions, institutional and private investors. The Bank is among three largest Russian banks in all major indicators and ranks third in the list of banks in Central and Eastern Europe's equity capital. The Bank serves the key sectors of the Russian economy – gas, oil, nuclear, chemical and petrochemical, ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy, power engineering, machine building and Metalworking, transport, construction, communications, agribusiness, trade and other industries. The retail business is also a strategically important direction of the Bank and its sustainable growth. Private clients are offered a full range of services: credit programs, deposits, settlement operations, electronic Bank cards, etc. Gazprombank takes strong positions on domestic and international financial markets, being one of the Russian leaders in organizing and underwriting of corporate bond issues, asset management, private banking, corporate financing and other areas of investment banking. Among the clients of Gazprombank – more than 5 million individuals and 45 thousand legal entities. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.