On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Perfect Money Euro to ForteBank Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of FRTB KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses FRTB KZT and PM EUR received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Euro Perfect Money to ForteBank Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion PMEUR → FRTBKZT make 4 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change PM EUR to FRTB KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy ForteBank KZT and sell Perfect Money EUR
- Reverse exchange
- Euro is the official currency of the countries of "Euro zone" (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Estonia). The Euro is the national currency in 9 countries, 7 of which are located in Europe. Currency sign — €, banking code currency: EUR.
- Perfect Money
- Perfect Money is a service that allows users to make instant payments and financial transactions on the Internet, opening unique opportunities to Internet users and owners of Internet business. The goal is to withdraw Perfect Money financial transactions in Internet to the ideal level! Perfect Money is an electronic payment system for cashless payments on the Internet, created in 2007. The system was created as a means of payment for instant and secure payments in the business environment and among private users. Used when transferring within the system 0.5% for verified accounts.
- ForteBank Kazakhstani tenge
Joint stock company "Alliance Bank" is one of the leading banks in Kazakhstan and successfully operates in the market of banking services for more than 20 years. As of January 1, 2017, a holder of five and more percent shares from total amount of placed shares of JSC "ForteBank" is Bulat Utemuratov Zhamitovich owning 87,27% of the outstanding common shares, of which: 79,79% presented in the form of common shares and of 7.48% in the form of global Depositary receipts (GDRs), which underlying asset is common shares of the Bank. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".