On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Payeer Euro to Russian Standard Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of RUSST RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses RUSST RUB and PR EUR received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Euro Payeer to Russian Standard Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion PREUR → RUSSTRUB make 5 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change PR EUR to RUSST RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Russian Standard RUB and sell Payeer EUR
- Reverse exchange
- Euro is the official currency of the countries of "Euro zone" (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Estonia). The Euro is the national currency in 9 countries, 7 of which are located in Europe. Currency sign — €, banking code currency: EUR.
- Make payments around the world. PAYEER supports more than 200 countries. International electronic transfers. Dozens of international payment methods. Free Bank card PAYEER.
- Russian Standard Russian Ruble
JSC "Bank Russian Standard" established in 1999. The main shareholder is a holding company CJSC "Company "Russian Standard". Today the Bank is one of the largest national financial institutions of Federal significance. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.