On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Advanced Cash Euro to Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of RFB RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses RFB RUB and ADVC EUR received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Euro Advanced Cash to Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion ADVCEUR → RFBRUB make 7 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change ADVC EUR to RFB RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Raiffeisen Bank RUB and sell Advanced Cash EUR
- Reverse exchange
- Euro is the official currency of the countries of "Euro zone" (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Estonia). The Euro is the national currency in 9 countries, 7 of which are located in Europe. Currency sign — €, banking code currency: EUR.
- Advanced Cash
- AdvancedCash. Money + Internet = easy. Receive payments pay with partners, use virtual and plastic cards, transfer money to 200 countries of the world. All this and more in one system.
- Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble
Russia — Raiffeisen Bank rabotaet since 1996 and provides a full range of services to private and corporate customers, residents and nonresidents, in rubles and foreign currency. JSC "Raiffeisenbank" is a subsidiary Bank of Raiffeisen Bank international AG. Ukraine — PJSC "Raiffeisen Bank Aval" has been operating since 1992. Since October 2005, the Bank became part of Bank holding group Raiffeisen Bank international AG. , RBI group owns 68,28% of the Ukrainian Bank, the European Bank for reconstruction and development — 30% of the shares. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.
Exchange Rates Advanced Cash EUR to Raiffeisen Bank RUB
Exchange Advanced Cash Euro to Raiffeisen Bank Russian Ruble