On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Advanced Cash Euro to Promsvyazbank Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of PSB RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses PSB RUB and ADVC EUR received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Euro Advanced Cash to Promsvyazbank Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion ADVCEUR → PSBRUB make 2 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change ADVC EUR to PSB RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Promsvyazbank RUB and sell Advanced Cash EUR
- Reverse exchange
- Euro is the official currency of the countries of "Euro zone" (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Estonia). The Euro is the national currency in 9 countries, 7 of which are located in Europe. Currency sign — €, banking code currency: EUR.
- Advanced Cash
- AdvancedCash. Money + Internet = easy. Receive payments pay with partners, use virtual and plastic cards, transfer money to 200 countries of the world. All this and more in one system.
- Promsvyazbank Russian Ruble
PSB ranks among the top 3 private banks in Russia is a universal commercial Bank, whose history goes back for 20 years. The Banker PSB includes the 500 largest world banks by size of equity capital, the Bank's assets exceed 1.2 trillion rubles. PSB is recognized as the Central Bank of Russia one of 11 systemically important financial institutions. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.