On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Advanced Cash Euro to Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of KKB KZT. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Kazakhstani tenge choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses KKB KZT and ADVC EUR received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Euro Advanced Cash to Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion ADVCEUR → KKBKZT make 7 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change ADVC EUR to KKB KZT in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) KZT and sell Advanced Cash EUR
- Reverse exchange
- Euro is the official currency of the countries of "Euro zone" (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Estonia). The Euro is the national currency in 9 countries, 7 of which are located in Europe. Currency sign — €, banking code currency: EUR.
- Advanced Cash
- AdvancedCash. Money + Internet = easy. Receive payments pay with partners, use virtual and plastic cards, transfer money to 200 countries of the world. All this and more in one system.
- Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge
Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) – one of the largest financial institutions in Central Asia and the largest private Bank in Kazakhstan by assets (4 752 billion tenge). History the Bank maintains since 1991, when there was a re-Medeu Bank, was founded in 1990. The main shareholder Kazkommertsbank and July 2017 is the national Bank of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstani tenge is the national currency of Kazakhstan. Put into circulation on 15 November 1993. Tenge comes from the name of Turkic silver coins "dengue" or "Tanga".
Exchange Rates Advanced Cash EUR to Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) KZT
Exchange Advanced Cash Euro to Kazkommertsbank (QAZKOM) Kazakhstani tenge