On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Webmoney Belarusian ruble to Yandex Money Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of YAM RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses YAM RUB and WM BYR received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Belarusian ruble Webmoney to Yandex Money Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion WMB → YAMRUB make 6 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change WM BYR to YAM RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Yandex Money RUB and sell Webmoney BYR
- Reverse exchange
- Belarusian ruble
- Belarusian ruble is the official currency of the Republic of Belarus. The symbol BR. ISO code — BYN. In circulation are banknotes of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 and 500 rubles, and coins of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 50 cents, 1 and 2 of the ruble.
- WebMoney Transfer — the system of instant online payments. Each user has his personal account, which is called the WMID. Inside the personal account can have several wallets, a special account, which is a record of "title units" denominated in different currencies
- Yandex Money Russian Ruble
Yandex Money — a service where you can pay and receive money. Pay for mobile, Internet and utility bills, send money to any legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in Russia. You can pay with a credit card or cash. Shops, services, charitable funds (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs) can receive payments on account, invoice your customers or to make payments. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.