On this page the visitor can know where you can exchange Webmoney Belarusian ruble to Visa/Mastercard Russian Ruble at the best rate. When choosing the best course, pay attention to the reserve of CARD RUB. In case of insufficient amount of the reserve currency Russian Ruble choose the exchanger with the worst rate, but sufficient for your exchange reserve. All courses CARD RUB and WM BYR received from the export files of exchange services. The data in the table sorted according to the more favorable exchange rate of Belarusian ruble Webmoney to Visa/Mastercard Russian Ruble in the beginning of the table.
- Conversion WMB → CARDRUB make 3 exchangers.
Go to exchange in the exchange are interested in punky, please click the arrow button. Remember that not all exchange offices change WM BYR to CARD RUB in automatic mode. Points exchanging currency in the “manual” mode usually don't produce exchanges, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other options to buy Visa/Mastercard RUB and sell Webmoney BYR
- Reverse exchange
- Belarusian ruble
- Belarusian ruble is the official currency of the Republic of Belarus. The symbol BR. ISO code — BYN. In circulation are banknotes of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 and 500 rubles, and coins of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 50 cents, 1 and 2 of the ruble.
- WebMoney Transfer — the system of instant online payments. Each user has his personal account, which is called the WMID. Inside the personal account can have several wallets, a special account, which is a record of "title units" denominated in different currencies
- Visa/Mastercard Russian Ruble
Visa Inc. — American multinational company providing services of carrying out payment transactions. Is the basis of the same Association. MasterCard Incorporated or MasterCard Worldwide international payment system, of transnational financial Corporation, which unites 22 thousand financial institutions in 210 countries. Russian Ruble is the currency of the Russian Federation. Alphabetic code of the Russian ruble ISO 4217 — RUB, digital — 643.